On 09/04/2013 03:29 PM, Quim Gil wrote:
I have contacted some wiki projects sending them the email below.

... and so far only http://www.xwiki.com responded, but bringing experience and resources. Last year they submitted a proposal but it wasn't accepted. The competition is big.

Looking forward to hear this week from more projects.

If you
know good contacts out there please forward this invitation to them.

Still true!

The FOSDEM organizers replied back saying that they preferred a
cross-project Wiki devroom. The more and more diverse support we get,
the better chances we will have to get the devroom proposal accepted.

... and if you want to help defining the proposal you are of course
invited too. I'll start drafting tomorrow.

In fact today:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Events/FOSDEM#Devroom_proposal

Your edits are welcome. Your feedback in the discussion page too.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation