A run on yesterday's valid Wikipedia Zero hits showed that user agents NOT
supporting HTML (i.e., only supporting WAP) is only 0.098 - 0.108 *percent*.

Assuming a bunch of complaints don't come in (e.g., "I'm getting tag
soup!", as Max might say), I think we could make a reasonable case to stop
supporting WAP through the formal channels (blog, mailing list(s), etc.).

-Adam