On 09/23/2013 06:48 PM, Andrew Garrett wrote:
You should know about this change[1], which corrects the error messages to be more in line with the general case, as well as adding some metadata. It's not been approved yet, so I'm nudging a few reviewers.

You can also determine which mobile edits are hitting filters, by looking for edits in the filter log which have 'user_mobile = 1' set. I'm not sure I quite remember how to search in that way, but I'll look into it.

[1] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/80137/

I'm not sure if I understand what are the implications of this change for the mobile editor. Does it change the "code" key into "error-msg" key? If yes, should I rely on "error-msg" rather than "code" after this patch is merged to determine what is a warning and what is disallowed?

Or maybe I should just treat "code":"abusefilter-aborted" as if it was "code":"abusefilter-disallowed"?

--
Juliusz