Our core developers get a lot of patches to review.  Once something drops
down past the first page in gerrit, it's lost forever.

Backing up here, I'm assuming that our focus is on fostering new
developers.  Old hands know who to add as reviewers, and know to pester
them if they don't get a review in a reasonable time.  I'm wondering if
there's some way the bot can shepherd the review process a little further
past the "add reviewers" stage.

For example, can we identify "new contributors" -- those with less than N
patches merged, say?  Have the bot target those for help with reviewers,
and then maintain, say, a status board where we can keep an eye on those
patches and make sure they make it through the process?
  --scott