On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Sumana Harihareswara
<suma...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Roan, how did that go? Any links? :-)

The code ended up being written and merged. The documentation ended up
not being written before Wikimania, and then Life happened. Some Time
Soon I hope to get around to actually writing this up properly.

In the meantime, https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/75270/ fixes a
ResourceLoader bug that fatally breaks VE's plugin infrastructure for
on-wiki scripts (Gadgets and user/site JS), so until that's merged and
deployed, the interface I'd be documenting doesn't actually work
anyway.

Another thing I'm gonna do soon is take the GSoC project code for Math
and SyntaxHighlight and move it out of the VisualEditor extension into
the respective extensions. That'll be a good showcase for the
extension plugin integration, which does already work. Right after I
get that done would be a good time to document this, because I'll have
just gone through the process and know the pitfalls etc. first-hand.

Roan