On 2013-10-01 12:57 AM, Jeroen De Dauw wrote:
> Hey,
>
>     The standard practice is not to split the cache but to use
>     protocol-relative urls.
>

> This wiki is running MediaWiki 1.21.2 with the Vector skin. The
> resources with protocol specific URLs are resource loader modules.
> Does that mean I have to modify the Vector skin? I hope not.
>
> Cheers
Oh right, the file cache works that way. That's probably a bug we'll
have to fix. Most sites with HTTPS are more likely using a real front
end cache rather than the file cache.

That said even if we can make the file cache split by protocol that's
probably not the right solution. I can't think of any reason for RL to
ever have a valid reason to output fully absolute urls. The proper
solution would probably be dealing with RL instead.

Could you give some more info for debugging.