I agree, but it requires some work, which I am too lazy for,
especially since manual restart is almost as hard as typing sudo
service wm-bot restart, it's just like 2 different commands

writing whole upstart script for bouncers and core is lot of work...
Maybe when I have a lot of time I could think of that :P