FYI:

On our Gerrit instance, there is a feature called "dashboards" which has
been extremely useful for me in the recent past - you can define per-
project lists of patchsets based on various search constraints.

You can also, as it turns out, define custom dashboards [0] constructed
as URLs. I've also created Module:Gerrit dashboard [1] which should be
helpful for creating your own, and linking to it from wiki pages.

See e.g. the Multimedia CR dashboard [2] [3].

Gerrit doesn't support configuring dashboards on the server without
tying them to a project, but I (or one of you...) may wind up diving into
Gerrit's codebase to augment an already amazing feature very soon...

[0] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/user-dashboards.html
[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Module:Gerrit_dashboard
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Multimedia/CR_Dashboard
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Module:Gerrit_dashboard/Multimedia