right now it is configured like that and I love it. Thanks to that
wm-bot never crashes because of nfs / gluster outages, its system
files are on local fs which is backed up to gluster every day, in fact
it contains just binaries and config files, nothing what can't be
recovered easily. Local fs doesn't just bring better performance, but
especially perfect availability - it's never offline, while nfs and
gluster are having outages all the time...