Hi,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Quim Gil <q...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> But of course this will only work if many projects want to step in with a
> task and a mentor for it. So what do you think?

This was the perfect opportunity to create the long-overdue task list
around tech communications:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Technical_communications/What_you_can_do

According to what has been said in this thread, the Translation bit
may not work for Code-in, but I expect the rest to be in scope. I'll
be available as a mentor for all those tasks and I can be responsive
over week-ends and holidays (timezone permitting).

If others see possible tasks on this topic that I didn't include or
think of, edit the page liberally and we'll [[WP:BRD]] if needed.

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation