Hi folks,

Here's the RFCs that have the most interest expressed on the
Architecture Summit invite page[1]:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/TitleValue
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Configuration_database
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Deprecating_inline_styles
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Password_requirements

It's conceivable that Tim and/or Brion could hold an IRC meeting next
week, if there's sufficient interest in doing so and they get a little
help organizing it.  There's perhaps a little pre-meeting setup, some
notetaking, and post-meeting wiki gnoming to do.  You can check out
the meeting from September 24[2] to get an idea of what's needed.
Also, there's now a meeting hub[3] for these meetings so that you can
see what's coming up and dig up notes from previous meetings a little
easier.

The more we can get done online prior to the meeting, the more useful
our in-person meeting will be in January.  Unless we get everything
done before the meeting and have nothing to do.  I somehow don't think
that'll be a problem.  :-)

Rob

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Summit_2014
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2013-09-24