Hi, we are still late but catching up at FOSS Outreach Program for Women:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_for_Women/Round_7

We have several project ideas listed, most of them coming from Wikimedia Foundation teams. We are still counting on more proposals, from the Flow, Mobile, Labs, and Language teams. Thank you very much! We still encourage other potential mentors (especially non-WMF) to push proposals from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mentorship_programs/Possible_projects#Raw_projects

We have 10 candidates listed at the wiki page. 9 applicants are from India and 1 from Brazil, which shows that more geographical diversity would be welcome. They are at the early stages of their proposals, but at this point this is mostly our (my) fault for starting late. Anyway, nothing that can't be fixed in the following days.

The deadline for applications is November 11. Your help promoting this program in your circles is very important!

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation