to explain how QT unit testing works a bit more, it's basically
another QT project that includes the source code from master branch
and produces a binary file (called tst_testmain) which can be executed
with various parameters and executes the unit tests defined in its
source code, for example:

petanb@petrbena:~/Public/huggle3-qt-lx/huggle/tests/test$ ./tst_testmain
********* Start testing of HuggleTest *********
Config: Using QTest library 4.8.6, Qt 4.8.6
PASS   : HuggleTest::initTestCase()
PASS   : HuggleTest::testCaseWikiUserCheckIP()
PASS   : HuggleTest::cleanupTestCase()
Totals: 3 passed, 0 failed, 0 skipped
********* Finished testing of HuggleTest *********

This thing of course can be ran by some 3rd tool (such as jenkins)
which run it automatically when new commit arrives to repository and
evaluates the results...