On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Quim Gil <q...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I am having a call with them on Friday morning PST and I will ask them
> these questions. Let me know if you have further questions or you want
> to join the chat.

I'm sure you've thought of most of these, but some obvious questions:

   - Would the students be using our existing code review infrastructure or
   is something Facebook specific required?
   - Would Facebook be the mentors for the program, with MediaWiki simply
   providing basic support? Or maybe each student would have a MediaWiki
   mentor as well as somebody from Facebook?
   - What is the syllabus for the class? What are the requirements for
   passing and getting college credit?
   - Do students work on multiple open source projects during the class? Or
   would they devote most of their effort to one project, and only contribute
   to others as an optional thing?
   - The document mentions teams. Are students put together in teams to
   work on stuff? If so how large are the teams, and how does this interact
   with the previous question?

This is literally everything I could think of, so if a question seems
inappropriate feel free to leave it out. Thanks in advance.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science