I want to do this:

Using: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Patrolling

* Huggle retrieves edit information using irc feed
* User decides it is a good edit and flag it as that in huggle
* Huggle should automatically mark edit as patrolled now, but questions is HOW

It doesn't have the patrol token that it would normally retrieve from
recent changes api, so how am I supposed to retrieve it so that I can
execute

action=patrol&rcid=242005359&token=123ABC