Hey all,

I'm currently working on the new Capiunto MediaWiki extension[1], which
adds infobox functionality to Scribunto (and the MediaWiki parser in
general).

The Capiunto extension uses the HtmlBuilder Lua module[2] originally
from enwiki to create the Infobox html. The HtmlBuilder provides general
support for creating html in an easy and flexible way (maybe comparable
to jQuery in JavaScript). Because of this and because it doesn't really
fit into Capiunto we consider adding it directly to Scribunto. That way
one could access its functionality directly as (maybe) mw.html.

Prior to adding it to Scribunto I will review, document and write unit
tests for the module.

I hope you agree that this module is nice to have and that it fits into
Scribunto best.

Cheers,

Marius

1 https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Capiunto