Hi, today at the Engineering Community Team IRC meeting we had a
discussion about the Facebook Open Academy program:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Facebook_Open_Academy#Projects

See the minutes and full logs at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Engineering_Community_Team/Meetings#2014-01-14

In order to be on the same page, mentors of the different projects
please get your basic project information ready at the table in the
Facebook_Open_Academy page. Also ask your students to add themselves there.

As commented in the meeting, I'm hoping to have Flow enabled in the main
project pages, as a way to vehiculate project discussions better.
Maryana could not promise a date, but she likes the idea. I'm hoping for
early February. If the teams want to consider other options such as a
specialized existing or new mailing that is also fine.

Questions? Feedback? Be my guest. It is the first time we join this
program and there are still many question marks. It's going to be fine.  :)

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation