Hi,
Given that the Configuration cluster had the second most number of
votes in the poll, why was it left of the agenda entirely?
-- Legoktm

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Diederik van Liere
<dvanli...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> The Program Committee for the Architecture Summit has published a proposed
> program: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Summit_2014
>
> Highlights of the Program:
>
> 1) We have tried to incorporate flexibility into the program by allowing 4
> unconference break-out slots, 1 open plenary session and a daily ‘agenda
> bashing’ session to make adjustments to the program if the need arises.
>
> 2) There are 3 plenary sessions: HTML Templating (
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Summit_2014/HTML_templating),
> Service Oriented Architecture (
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Summit_2014/Service-oriented_architecture)
> and one open slot. Possible candidates for the open session include
> Performance and UI styling but this will be decided during the Summit.  The
> short list will include the higher vote-getters in the straw poll, so if
> there’s one of the clusters you strongly feel should be part of the
> program, now is your time to make that case.

Make that case where? Given that slidedecks are supposed to be
prepared, shouldn't this be decided beforehand rather than waiting?