Hi Cristian,

We did basically the same thing with Wikimetrics.  For development, we just
registered a consumer that redirects to localhost:5000 and committed the
consumer key and secret.  Here's the relevant config file:

https://git.wikimedia.org/blob/analytics%2Fwikimetrics.git/f0aa046c401f0726ac93dc6a5424cd4a33ef86f1/wikimetrics%2Fconfig%2Fweb_config.yaml

Let me know if you have any questions.  The "production" configuration is
just hidden and kept secret on the wikimetrics server.