> I'm pretty sure that WMF is using Redis for the MediaWiki job queue. I see
> some sparse documentation on setting it up. I already have redis on my
> machines and would like to move to this to make life easier on my database
> server, but I'm wondering if this is fully baked and ready for use. Are
> there folks outside of WMF using Redis for their job queue?

Well, I'm not outside WMF, but with Wikimetrics [1], we use Redis as a
Result Backend for our Celery queue.  It works great and besides me getting
the configuration wrong once, everything is very solid.  I'd be happy to
answer any specific questions if you have them.

[1] https://git.wikimedia.org/summary/analytics%2Fwikimetrics.git