Hey,

Thanks to Tpt for doing a great job in implementing things in
WikibaseDataModelSerialization.

Thanks to MWJames for his huge amount of contributions to the SMW project.

Thanks to Jamie Thingelstad for providing very helpful early adoption
feedback on SMW and running the awesome resource that is WikiApiary. This
makes up for me having to look up how to spell that last name!

Thanks to Karsten (kgh) for providing great user support, enhancing
translations and doing many other things.

Thanks to addshore for improving the Wikibase code even when I am not
looking.

Thanks to those who are trying to make the MediaWiki dev community a more
friendly and open minded place.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw