On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Ryan Lane <rlan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The jenkins report says it passed tests, hence why it was deployed. If
> there's other tests that aren't reporting to gerrit or if there's a test
> that needs to be added, maybe that's a post-mortem action to track?

Yep. Hence the reason I think maybe we should work on something like the
stuff mentioned in this thread. Maybe we should be running the mobile tests
before deployment or something. I'm not sure what the exact solution is,
but I think that would be a step in the right direction.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science