> Hi,
> I'm having some trouble when trying to upload the fix to gerrit. I followed
> the instructions in [1]. But I get the bellow error when trying to run
> git review -s
>
> Error.
>
> Problems encountered installing commit-msg hook
> The following command failed with exit code 1
>     "scp  gerrit.wikimedia.org:hooks/commit-msg .git/hooks/commit-msg"
> -----------------------
> .git/hooks/commit-msg: No such file or directory
>

> [1]
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial#Make_and_commit_your_change

I'm certainly no fan of gerrit, and I hope gerrit-patch-uploader that
Sumana mentioned helps you.  But if not, the error you're having above
sounds like you are doing "git review -s" outside your repository's
directory.  So you might try:

git clone repository-address folder-to-clone-into
cd folder-to-clone-into
git review -s