Nemo,
Thanks for bringing this to my notice. But still I think my proposal
different than that one in many aspects.
1) I want to help people in making online wikipedia notes., not just one
time sharing.
2) My idea is about helping people remember what did they read a few months
ago and help them recalling those keywords easily with just a glance over
those highlighted words.
3) My idea will help students in revising easily. They won't have to got
through the whole wikipedia page. Just look at the previously important
highlighted words/sentences and you are done..

Still I would like to know whether the project/idea you pointed out has
already been implemented. I highly doubt that.
Please throw some light over it.

Regards
*Sahil Dua*
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
*https://www.facebook.com/picsmashup <https://www.facebook.com/picsmashup>*
Ph: +91-9899740957