Or, you can use the actually libre as in free speech solution: use
Vagrant's docker.io provisioner [0] and integrate it with OpenStack [1] so
that you can basically deploy your vagrant instances into Labs.

[0] http://docs.vagrantup.com/v2/provisioning/docker.html
[1]
http://blog.docker.io/2013/06/openstack-docker-manage-linux-containers-with-nova/

*-- *