Hi,

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Alolita Sharma <asha...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Are you planning to do a walkthrough of your findings on Phabricator in
> this review. I am interested in the tool's project management and roadmap
> functionality if any :-)

The IRC discussion will be mostly that: a discussion. We'll briefly
provide some context about the project management tools review, but we
won't be doing a demo or walkthrough of Phabricator.

Our goal is to raise awareness about the tools review, to make sure as
many people as possible can look at the options, test them and provide
feedback. Another goal will be to polish the upcoming RfC that we're
drafting.

If you'd like to learn more about Phabricator's project management and
roadmap functionality, I invite you to test it live on the test
instance at http://fab.wmflabs.org/ . Alternatively, you can also
peruse http://phabricator.org/ and http://phabricator.org/tour/ . I
strongly encourage everyone to do so before the IRC discussion, so we
can all have a more informed chat about Phabricator and the other
options currently under consideration.

> Also how long does this irc session run? 1 hour?

We'll be there for an hour at least, yes, although the session may end
before that if there are no more questions/comments. If we need to go
longer, we'll address that then :)

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation