On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Gabriel Wicke <gwi...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I don't see a huge case for discussing this in the RFC meeting. It's mostly
> about the implementation at this point, and IMO code review and pull
> requests are a better place to discuss that. We'll post benchmark results
> when we have them.
>
> Do you see anything that you feel would be better discussed in an RFC
> review?

I'm eager to get some closure on the overall RFC about HTML templating
myself.  Am I right to assume that the process is:
1.  Get Knockoff complete enough that we can fairly evaluate it against the
other proposals
2.  Reopen the conversation about various alternatives
3.  Pick something

Correct?

Rob