Adding analytics list to make sure everyone in the team sees this thread.

>Is there a way to visualize where editors of a specific page come from?
I assume you mean if this data is available to the general public. By
reading the couple links you posted seems like the consensus was that this
data is too private to be made public and thus, it is only accessible
inside WMF or to users with CheckUser rights.

As far as we know nothing has changed in this regard so this type of
"geo-data" is not available to general public.