I feel like the ideal situation would be to:

1) Only allow Phabricator login with a Wikimedia account; and
2) When logging into Wikimedia, allow login with Google, GitHub, etc.

Unfortunately, fulfilling that situation means deploying the OpenID
extension, which is definitely not ready yet.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science