On 05/20/2014 06:32 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> Hey, developers. This week - tomorrow, 2100 UTC on Wednesday - we'll be
> talking about Andrew Green's "Typesafe enums" proposal
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Typesafe_enums , and
> looking to finish off the next step of C. Scott Ananian's "Square
> bounding boxes" RfC.
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Square_bounding_boxes

Summary & logs:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2014-05-21#Summary_.26_logs

We agreed not to use SplEnum, as it's not available by default, and to
have Andrew benchmark setup and access performance for his proposal.
Regarding square bounding boxes and upright, C. Scott will check in with
Raimond Spekking, the original author of upright, and will work to
ensure rollout doesn't cause deployment or scaler problems.

> Next week we will probably be talking about Pau Giner's grid system RfC
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Grid_system and
> about extension management, probably on Monday the 26th and probably at
> a time better for Australia and Asia.

Still the plan.
--
Sumana Harihareswara