I am happy to know that we are doing at least "something" on this :)
hopefully a first step to some more complex solution? Because from the
proposal you linked I can't see how would I easily translate "apple"
to different language. I know I can perform a number of lookups and
queries to accomplish that, but IMHO it should be easier.