Hi,

I'm looking for someone to review and (hopefully) accept a very small (3
line) patch I wrote for the ImageMap extension. The patch improves the
behavior of image maps with links to [[Media:...]] files. Instead of
linking to the image page, these links should go directly to the media file
(comparable to how regular [[Media:...]] links in wiki text work).

My patch has been open for over three months now, and there is no
registered maintainer of the ImageMap extension (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developers/Maintainers#MediaWiki_extensions_deployed_by_WMF).
I've tried to ping some folks whom I thought might be able to review my
patch, but none of them has responded.

The patch is in Gerrit, and can be viewed at
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/114439/

Kind regards,

Remco de Boer