Στις 26-06-2014, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 17:37 +0300, ο/η Ariel T. Glenn
έγραψε:
> Στις 23-06-2014, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 20:56 +0300, ο/η Ariel T. Glenn
> έγραψε:
> > dumps.wikimedia.org, downloads.wikimedia.org will be down on Thursday
> > June 26 from 13.30 UTC until 14.30 UTC.  While we expect the actual
> > downtime to be much less, we're blocking one hour just in case.

That was the longest one hour window I've ever taken part in.  But it's
over, the dumps are back on line and everything should be functioning
normally.  After this last round of dumps that were interrupted catches
up in a couple of days, I'll be tweaking the bandwidth cap for
downloaders.

Ariel