Do we still have populations of legitimate users who are working with
Windows-based operating systems older than XP? I have heard that in the
developing world Windows 2000 is still in use, despite its security
vulnerabilities. That said, I would not oppose strongly encouraging users
to switch to an operating system that gets security patches.

Pine

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Thomas Mulhall <thomasmulhall...@yahoo.com