Bryan,

I think I need to take you up on the offer to help.  I can do the coding,
but I need some borrowed insight to get started.  I don't think the
wikimania_scholarships model is a good one to follow, I'd much rather add
configurability to the mediawiki::wiki or multiwiki::wiki classes.
Unfortunately, I see a lot of cascading changes being necessary, which
makes me think I'm on the wrong track.

-Adam