On 07/08/2014 10:30 PM, Rachel Farrand wrote:
This year we are expecting a very large turnout at the London Hackathon.
Last I heard there were just under 400 people registered.

Are those 400 already contributors to the code base, or
does it include total newbies who never edited Wikipedia?
When I signed up for participation in the hackathon, there
was no way to indicate the level of skills. Are there other
sessions that include tutorials, so the hackathon is a pure
developer meeting? Or should the hackathon also cover
tutorials on editing, uploading images, categorization, etc.?

--
  Lars Aronsson (l...@aronsson.se)