To my knowledge, there are currently six of these Twitter bots
(Canada, Denmark, France, Sweden, UK, US). I have collected them in a
Twitter list: https://twitter.com/palnatoke/lists/wikiedit

Please speak up if you notice more, so I can include them in the list, too.

Regards,
Ole

http://palnatoke.org * @palnatoke * +4522934588