I have gotten said screenshot, and it matched exactly what I saw in IE
9 earlier this morning.  The problem was a missing DOCTYPE, which, when added,
broke a bunch of other stuff, which I have now fixed and deployed.

        So it should work on IE now just fine.

        I also fixed a metric ton of the issues with the responsive code, so
that should be working as well.

        /scramble, scramble, scramble.

On Jul 14, 2014, at 11:24 AM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to note, I've sent the screenshot directly to Brandon; I also
> forwarded a copy to this list but because of the size the email needs to go
> through moderation.

---
Brandon Harris, Senior Designer, Wikimedia Foundation