There will be a number of Individual Engagement Grants Committee members
attending Wikimania who would be happy to discuss all kinds of ideas with
people and hopefully make connections with IdeaLab or other appropriate
resources. Siko, Quimm or other IEGCom people may want to add their
thoughts here.

Pine