Summary and logs now up:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2014-08-13#Summary_and_logs

Andrew Russell Green is the new CentralNotice Caching Overhaul - Frontend
Proxy point person. Most of the rest of the TODOs remain the same. Yuri
Astrakhan is checking with analytics to follow up on the image quality
reduction.

Today's was the last RfC meeting coordinated by me. Going forward, per the
process at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings , the
architecture committee will be setting these up and announcing them. Brion
reported that there's discussion of how to expand the committee and
delegate from it, but nothing's finalized yet.

Sumana Harihareswara
Senior Technical Writer
Wikimedia Foundation