Am 13.08.14 um 18:20 schrieb C. Scott Ananian:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Bjoern Kahl <m...@bjoern-kahl.de> wrote:
>>    + require_once ( 'extensions/BibTex/bibtex.php' );
>>    + require_once ( 'extensions/MathJax/MathJax.php' );
>>    + require_once('extensions/WikiEditor/WikiEditor.php');
>>    + require_once('extensions/UserMerge/UserMerge.php');
>>    + require_once("$IP/extensions/LastUserLogin/LastUserLogin.php");
>
> Could you try to temporarily disable these extensions (either all at
> once or one by one) and see if it fixes the problem?  The last two in
> particular look like they might be responsible for the 'UPDATE
> `wiki_user` SET user_touched' transaction which appears to be causing
> the deadlock.

 I disabled all extensions listed above:
 No change in behavior, still deadlocks.

 By change I found that the whole site deadlocks, i.e. Trying to access
 another wiki page in a new browser tab, while visual editor tries to
 load in another, also stalls until the visual editor times out (105
 seconds).  Not really surprising, looking at the traces, but I'd
 thought I mention it anyway.

 Best regards

    Björn

--
|     Bjoern Kahl   +++   Siegburg   +++    Germany     |
| "googlelogin@-my-domain-"   +++   www.bjoern-kahl.de  |