Every new tool has its learning curve, and feedback helps to investigate
making it less steep, so thanks for the feedback! :)

On Wed, 2014-08-27 at 10:54 +0300, Amir E. Aharoni wrote:
> == Four ==
> Another thought: I searched for the attachment icon. I found it, but I am
> not sure that it would be easy to find for all users. I might be
> subjective, thought, because I upload a lot of screenshots and mileage may
> vary for other users.

Anecdotal comment: Enough users don't find the "Add an attachment"
button/link in Bugzilla tickets either (and either ask how to add a
screenshot, or upload to a 3rd party website and paste the link) so I'm
not too afraid that things can get much worse...

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/