Hello

My name is Alisha Jain. I am an engineering student from Punjab,
India. I came to know that your organization is participating in FOSS
Outreach Program for Women this year. I have gone through your
projects and would like to have opportunity to work with you. I am
quite interested in "Extensive and robust localisation file format
coverage" project. I have worked upon parsers which is the main reason
for my interest in this project. I have made a Two - way Converter
using Flex and Bison and C++ and a simple converter which converts
Text format to DXF format. [0] is the link to my github repository for
Two - way Converter and [1] is for the DXF parser. I want to test my
coding skills in your project. Please guide me how to proceed further
and start with the patches.

[0]https://github.com/alishajain/Converter
[1]https://github.com/alishajain/dxfwentities

--