This is my last email to wikitech-l as a Wikimedia Foundation staffer; at
some point in the future, after a long break, I may re-join as a volunteer.
Thanks for the kind goodbyes you've sent me, publicly and privately, over
the past few weeks. And thanks for the work you've done and continue to do,
to help enable every human being to freely share in the sum of all human
knowledge. I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs, "Somebody Will."

http://www.sassafrassmusic.com/songs/sci-fi-fantasy-fandom/somebody-will/

Sumana Harihareswara
Senior Technical Writer
Wikimedia Foundation