Hello Antoine

Thanks for pointing out. For some reason, I can't access the address. Maybe
its down. Pings dont go through at all.

Glad to know there's at least one freenode for Wikimedia. But if I may ask,
it it official? It happens to be a sub domain of freenode. Not a bad idea,
but was expecting to see something like freenode.Wikimedia.org or something
like that.