As someone who patrols recent changes to our 33,000 (and rising) health
sciences-related articles with a diminishing number of colleagues, one
thing developers could do to help us keep that content safe would be this:

Allow us to tag the log entry of normal revisions (not pending
changes/flagged revisions - no medical articles presently have flagged
revisions, and none are likely to in the near future) as having been
reviewed for policy/guideline compliance by a trusted editor.

There are maybe a dozen regular/semi-regular med patrollers (down from
about twice that number three years ago), and I'm very conscious that we
aren't keeping up. If I see a revision has been reviewed by one of that
dozen whom I trust, I'll (not always, but often) skip checking that
revision and move on to the next unreviewed revision.

This will

a) save me and the others a lot of time, allowing us to cover much more
ground and
b) give us a handle on how thoroughly we're vetting changes to this
sensitive content.

Ideally, each of us that reviews a revision should be able to tag its log
entry - so we can see the depth of review each revision has undergone.

The board of Wiki Project Med Foundation are discussing this at the moment,
and we see it as a very effective step toward safeguarding and improving
our medical offering. If you could do this for us, it would be very much
appreciated.

Anthony Cole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anthonyhcole>