Le 24/11/2014 08:41, Quim Gil a écrit :
> We did it. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org now contains all the Bugzilla
> reports.

Hello,

It is working nicely and the transition has been very smooth for my use
cases.

I still don't understand how we ended up starting the migration to
Phabricator.  I first heard of people willing to move to Phabricator
back in January while I was in San Francisco.  I am still unsure whether
there was a real plan or whether those people were sensing my opinion on it.

After a couple beers and hours of discussion about bug and workflows, I
was pretty much convinced it was a good idea and said so. I was less
convinced about us migrating in "just 2 weeks" though :-)

Whatever cabal is running behind, that is a nice move. Thank you!

Thank you for anyone that got involved in one way or an other in this
challenging move.  You all did a very nice and professional works other
those last months.  I am proud of Wikimedia.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso