CC'ing mobile-l to let them know of this

Exciting to see projects like this showing up. I do notice that it's
not compatible with Nexus5, Nexus7, and a number of other standard
devices.

Looking at your manifest it should just work. Did you put in a Google
Play restriction on which devices it works on?

--tomasz