Hey, I just rendered [[Barack Obama]] in about 6 seconds.  I haven't tested
it for several months, but in the post-Lua era I've generally gotten around
12-15 seconds.  (Prior to Lua citations, it was 30 seconds.)  I don't know
is HHVM is the whole story, but that's a fabulous improvement towards the
usability of our largest pages.

-Robert Rohde