On Wed Dec 10 2014 at 7:58:24 AM Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The links may not go anywhere useful. Ignore them.
>
> I'm sorry. These e-mails shouldn't have gone out (and didn't in testing).
> The links should slowly start to work as things finish importing.
>
> Yay one time migration costs. Again, sorry for the possible deluge some
> of you may get.

Some people are getting way too many e-mails, this is unacceptable.

I've turned on the Audit application for the time being so you can adjust
this preference. If you don't want these e-mails (and I don't know why you
would) you can set "A commit is created" to "Ignore" in your e-mail
preferences.

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/

-Chad